Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Late Birthday Hell!

Yesterday was HellBone's RL birthday, I know that this space is supposed to be about my SL but I can assure you that there is a link hehe... 
When we eventually logged in to SL, he had a surprise waiting for him hehe... His building partner Baco, along with his girlfriend, had turned their vehicle building platform into a space full of birthday decorations, in a rather pinkish tone.. 
I have constantly said that they are like a couple, they spend the majority of their time online together, building, shopping, playing with their bikes, and therefore I have now become known to refer to Baco as my Boyfriend's Boyfriend... All in fun but sometimes when they play along with it, it makes me wonder just what they do when I am not around hehe!!! 
The Loving Couple celebrate Hell's Birthday!!!
Thanks Baco for doing the decorating and HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR YESTERDAY HELL!!! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment