Saturday, February 12, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour - WEEK 15!

Another Saturday rolling around can only mean one thing... COLOUR CHANGE OVER DAY!!! YAY!!
This week is Valentines Week - a time when either cupid comes calling to shoot you with his love arrows or you shoot him with a bazooka before he gets there (depending on your view of things). I had planned to do a colour post that was FULL of hearts, yet I began thinking of other directions to take this week's colour... I thought about happy, loving couples that were present in both RL and SL, I thought of numerous "celebrity" couples and then it hit me... One of the longest relationships I could think of, a couple whose love is pure, romantic and longlasting, the best kind of love there can be for the 83 long years that they have been together, PLUS she is commonly pictured wearing Red... If you haven't guessed by now I am talking about Minnie and Mickey Mouse!!! So this is a valentines colour post in honour of them... 
Week 15...
RED
Week 15: Two weeks ago I was off to see the Wizard, now I am married to the Sorcerer's Apprentice!!
What is she wearing; 
Hair: Exile - Bianca
Helmet: Aglaia - Mouse Helmet (bow added by me)
Outfit: Shabby Cat - Kitten Dress
Gloves: Part of Set from Rose Petal Creations
Necklace: Boing Fromage - Promo Big Cheese Necklace (dollarbie)


I totally loved this outfit, and walked around as Minnie Mouse(ish) for nearly a week! I think I loved it more than my last weeks black one even... 


Next Week -TEAL... I like this colour but it will be interesting to see what I come up with... it is not a normal colour for me!

15 comments:

  1. cute and sasssy look love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yay for Minnie Mouse! \o/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute and super creative! I love Shabby Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw how original! Minnie Mouse :P
    very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rudh Mouse ... beware ... that might give me ideas ... lol ...
    but then again ... Black and Red are out of the race now ... and I guess white will get something different ... no Mouse movie then ;-P
    very cute look ;-)))
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww Rudh. you are just too adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make a cute mouse! lol I just love your posts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sooo adorable!! How PERFECT the mouse ears are with the dess, great match up! I live close to Disneyland and one of the first things we do when we get there is get our mickey/minnie ears and we have funny names embroidered on them. This year is a special one for us..its the first trip for my first grandbaby, she will get her first pair of "EARS"! XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG how cute is this outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit -- you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola I must say you are a hot minnie mouse!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete