Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Favourite Places: Traum

This week I have kindly given over my favourite places post to the place that is the favourite of my partner, HellBone... His favourite things to do in SL involve building vehicles (which I keep saying I will talk about but I am NOT doing that till there is a store ready) and avatars. His collection of avatars astounds me as there are so many that I think he could wear a different one a day and still not have worn them all in a year, he is the only person that I know who could possibly rival my sister Fledge's avatar collection, though seriously I don't think either have the time to count them all... Anyway I'm rambling (can you see why my blog is titled like it is lol) the reason that I have given this post over to his favourite place is due to the fact that I find these specific avatars insanely cute and think that everyone should know about them...
The store in the spotlight this week is Renn's Traum... 
Just part of the sprawling store that is Traum...
Renn Yifu, the creator of Traum has an incredible eye for making avatars of all different shapes, sizes and styles ranging from his evil and warlike dark animals (such as the evil Bunny you might see Hell pictured in), to the new breed of puppet dolls to the Glubsch... It is the Glubsch that I think are the most cute, although I am not sure that Renn created them to be seen as cute!?!
Fairly recently Hell took part in the creation of a movie about the Glubsch, along with a number of other Glubsches (if that is, or if there is, even a plural for them), you can see the fun outcome on youtube -  Renn's Glaubsch Movie - but there is such a variety that Hell couldn't resist showing them all off... 


I think that although it isn't one of my personal favourite stores, Traum is well worth going to see and who knows maybe there is a Glubsch in you lol... (btw that sounded a LOT less kinky in my head as I was typing it than it appears when written down lol)
Where will we end up next on the tour of Rudh's favourite places? Who knows?


No comments:

Post a Comment