Thursday, February 17, 2011

Something onto something its not...

Today, I was reading a copy of a magazine and an article contained within it freaked me out so much I had to share it here... It is a similar principle to the pixel face onto a RL body (which I will say I think is freakish rather than making a great picture no matter how good the photoshopping, I much prefer to see avatars as they are and as snapshots of people's SecondLives), but this case was something that was messing about with characters that I loved dearly in my childhood... 

I'm talking about a set of pictures called "MUPPETS WITH PEOPLE EYES"... 
Seriously, am I the only person that is freaked out by this?? This is just damn creepy, Kermit should NOT look like this... It isn't just Kermit who has had this treatment, there is a collection of them at the website Muppets with People Eyes (click the link and have a looksee)... 
Where do people come with ideas like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment