Monday, January 31, 2011

My Favourite Places: *Diavolicious*

This week I have another store to post about, yet it won't end up being all stores (however, there is gonna be a few as I spend a LOT of my time either shopping or treasure hunting). The store this week is one that I had never really paid that much attention to and oh my gosh I realise I was missing out badly! For all the times that I had ever searched high and low for a fancy dress costume (especially back in the days when I used to spend a large majority of my time entering contests at a club) I wish that I had found this store sooner... 
The store, owned by Diav Draconia, is *Diavolicious*... 
Looking up to the front entrance of the store
Diavolicious is a store based on the style of Alice in Wonderland, and the some of the creations made by Diav do appear to come straight from Wonderland itself... I had never really paid much attention when flying though here on a treasure hunt, but eventually I actually opened her prizes and WOW I was hooked... I love a bit of dressing up me, and what with all the cheapie deals and treasure hunt freebies where you will find some of the most creative and beautifully put together costumes, I would very highly rate this place... 
Dont believe me, take a look at the slideshow and see for yourself!

Where will we end up next on the tour of Rudh's favourite places? Who knows?


No comments:

Post a Comment