Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Sadness and Anger in Homesickness

After what feels like the shortest trip to visit family in the UK ever, I am now back home in the Netherlands. Normally I'm relaxed and happy and have some brilliant fun stories to share, which OK I can agree that I have this time around too, but for some reason I'm actually feeling a little more lost and alone than usual. I've always been close with my family, and I'll admit too that I couldn't actually live with them, but I HATE being so far away... I cry, it makes me miss them being so far away, and I WISH I never had to leave... I get sad, angry and for a day or two when I'm home I get a little depressed...

I go through mood swings, sometimes I'm up thinking of all the happy things and the fun times I had with my family and others I'm right down getting sads, and angry, and even feeling like hiding from the world, hanging on the edge of depression... I'm sorry if I take it out on anyone around, I'll take some chocolate instead of happy pills to make myself feel better and hopefully, my mood will improve soon... I just get very homesick and need to give it a few days to feel better... 

What is she wearing:
Hair: Wasabi - Karissa Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Bindi: Six Feet Under - Lyra Bindi
Glasses: Boutique #187 - Metal Frame Sunglasses (Available until August 17th at MAN CAVE)
Necklace: Kibitz - Ballie's Necklace in Silver
Top: Mug - Rita Tee in Gray
Undershirt: Gorsimi x Nar Mattaru - Fishnet Crop Top
Teddy, Knife & Fluff: KitCat - Dead Ted in Cream (Available until August 18th at The Warehouse Sale)
Shorts: Mug - Kenia Shorts in Black
Socks: AsteroidBox - Kerin Legwarmers in Plain Pack
Pose: Secret Poses - Wezt, Pose 4
Pill Cushions: [Krescendo] - Pill Pillows (Available between July 28th - August 22nd at Kinky)
Pill Bottles: Ahegao - Glitter Pills
Backdrop: Exposeur - Padded Room (No Longer Available!)

No comments:

Post a Comment