Saturday, July 29, 2023

Sparking Up!

I don't normally partake in anything smoking related anymore, not since I finally forced myself to quit during the pandemic, but days like this and while I'm still feeling totally homesick, I find myself feeling drawn to rolling a joint and helping myself to relax... I'm feeling contemplative, trying to get on with things and mentally prepare myself for the stress of going back to work... 

I have this feeling of wanting to unburden myself, I could write paragraphs of nonsense about feelings and wanting to find ways to cheer myself up, but I think that it will send everyone to sleep.... We all have our issues, we all have our problems and we all have to deal with these things in our own way. I know I'll survive, it's really just a little homesickness. It's just taking me a little longer to get over than normal... 
For now though, I'm going to sneak onto the roof and light an emergency joint that I have tucked away.. Don't tell anyone will you?!

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Foxy - Jin Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Choker: CURELESS [+] - Inscriptio Choker in SINNER
Tops: Mug - Kenia Top in Black & Gorsimi x Nar Mattaru - Fishnet Crop Top
Pants: Normandy - SOL Pants
Shoes: CULT - Nila with HUD
Pose with Joint & Lighter Props: -Extra- - Fly with Me, Pose 5 (Available August 5th until August 31st at SMOKEFEST '23)
Joint Case: BUENO - Joint Box
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - HW-65

No comments:

Post a Comment