Sunday, July 2, 2023

Sunnies Behaving Badly!

A Happy Sunny, Sunday, the first of July... WHAT THE HECK, HOW CAN IT ALREADY BE JULY?! This month will be brilliant, I have to get some more training to be able to run the store on my own for the whole of August, and at the end of the month HellBone and I will be taking a short vacation to go home and see my family in the UK - it's a break that is very much needed... 
I will always be the first to admit that I HATE Summer. It's the season I could live without, since I really dislike the heat. I will admit however that I love the brilliantly bright colours of Summer, the sunshine on the flowers and the fact that Ice Lollies are a must in this heat... 

One of my favourite things come out of summer... Sunflowers are summer flowers and they match the season very well with their bright colour and smily sunshiney faces, and so of course I can never miss the opportunity to visit a Sunflower Farm... 
As with a lot of places in my world, there are fairies on this farm... These fairies are best friends with all of the Sunnys the Happy Flowers- the Sunny Happy Flowers that are both with and without the sungless are from Aardvark for this weekend's sales events - that live in the fields and are supposed to put on a good example for the new little sunflowers that are brought in by hand - from Junk Food - to join the family... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: BOOM - Sunflower Hair Decor in Original
Hair: Exile -  Lorelei (Available until July 2nd at Hair Fair 2023 Brunette Sim)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: Suicidal Unborn! - Phantom Eyes in Version 2
Arm & Leg Accessories: Decoy - Forest Fae in Green
Dress: ERSCH - Leaves Wrap in Green
Wings: everfaery - Lelia Wings
Hand Friend: Junk Food - Sunflower in Yellow
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati in Gold
Pose: FOXCITY - Brat, Pose 6
Smily Flowers: Aardvark - Sunny the Happy Flower & Sunny the Happy Flower w/ Sunglasses
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Sunflower Farm [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment