Monday, July 17, 2023

Sailing Away

Today's post is likely to be my last for a few days. I am on holiday as you may well know but tomorrow morning I am going to be hitting the road, and then the high seas, as I make a short trip across the English Channel for a week with my family. 

It's been 8 months since I was in the UK and I've missed being "British"... I love my life in the Netherlands but I will never truly feel Dutch... I miss the silly little things, the things that you don't even really notice when you live in a place. Things like going to the Supermarket and seeing all of your favourite yummies, the rolling hills that are lush and green, and the sounds of nature around my parents home... 
It should be a lovely week, a chance to relax, unwind and recharge my batteries, I really need this and to be totally frank, SL is likely to be the last thing on my mind... I will wish you a lovely week and say see ya next tuesday!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Asha Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Hoody: FockStore - Hoodie Zee in Olive (No Longer Available!)
Shorts: Mug - Aliana Shorts in Gray
Pose & Boat Prop: -Extra- - Ocean Vibes in Pose 3, with Boat
Suitcase: MOVEMENT - Vacation Luggage in Yellow
Passport: MOVEMENT - Passaport and luggage tag in BLACK
Flag: Pitaya - The Lighthouse in Windsock
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Tempestuous [360] Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment