Thursday, July 6, 2023

Fresh Food at the Marina

It's dinner time in my house, and as I've been off today I've managed to spend some time cooking. I prepped and fried and baked and served, I made the most delicious Shoarma, a favourite of the Avengers and my hubby! 
There are so many things I could make, I'm kind glad I made Shoarma, but in all honesty I really fancy seafood. Not sushi that my hubby is addicted to, or a Paella or Jambalaya, but proper chunky seafood, MAYBE a Seafood Broil perhaps?! 

I think that a Seafood Broil will be a delicious idea, especially if that broil could be eaten somewhere fantastic, somewhere fancy and somewhere with a gentle breeze and even better view. So many people are now jetting off on fancy holidays, I think that I want to go to!! I'm going to jet off to a Spanish island somewhere, and I'm going to grab my book and head on down to the Marina - which is a backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - for a spot of dinner... They serve the most delicious Seafood Broil - thanks to a creation by dust bunny - so that you can grab a Seafood Spread Tray - from Junk Food - and get your nosh on, coating yourself in butter and beating the shells to get rid of your frustrations too.. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Fiji Hair in Offbeat (Available until July 22nd at Uber)
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: Suicidal Unborn! - Pastel Sunglasses
Top: miss chelsea - Pati Set in Shorts (Available until July 30th at Anthem)
Shorts & Belt: miss chelsea - Pati Set in Shorts (Available until July 30th at Anthem)
Pose: FOXCITY - Comfortable, Pose 2m
Lunch Tray: Junk Food - Seafood Spread Tray in Silver
Lunch Food: dust bunny - Seafood Boil in Food Spread
Book: dust bunny - Beach Day in Breezy Book
Hat: Mug - Gardening Gal in #4 Brown Sun Hat
Bag: dust bunny - Dreamy Outing in Essentials Bag
Table: CHEZ MOI - FarmWheel Picnic Table
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Marina {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment