Saturday, July 15, 2023

A Feral Goth Summer

Oh my gosh I didnt think this day would EVER get here... Today is officially the first day of my holiday and I am SO HAPPY to be given the chance to sit back and relax... Finally it's time to switch off my mind, not think about anything besides a little relaxation and a lot of time to see my family. I miss them heaps and bunches, so it will be lovely to spend the week with them soon... 
Today though as a little treat, and a chane to start my vacation off right, I'm going to head on down to the beach and spend some of the day just lazing away in the shade with a cool drink and those beachy vibes...

A little goth girl on the beach today, the sun is shining and the light bouncing off the white sands and the glittering waves... This little goth girl will have to be careful that the sun doesn't affect her pale skin and give her a golden glow... After all it's a "Feral Goth Summer" at the beach bar - thanks to these amazing Goth Sling Chairs from Violetility set out at the gorgeous Beach Bar backdrop from Synnergy.Tavis - and it's about time I let my hair down and have some fun... I'll grab myself a beach ball - like the Beach Bounce Ball from Tardfish at Anthem - and head down the beach to see if someone wants to play a game... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: [monso] - Maya Hair in Black & Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Dress: everfaery - Aria Dress (Available until August 8th at Access)
Pose: Fashiowl - Paradise, Pose 3
Ball: Tardfish - Beach Ball Bounce (Available until July 30th at Anthem)
Chair: Violetility - Gothy Sling Chair
Radio: Aardvark - Cheeuh Radio Cassette Player Summer Edt in Black
Beach Sculptures: {vespertine} - Sea Sand Sculpties in Octopus
Ring: dust bunny - Sandy Inflatable in Black
Backdrop: SYNNERGY.TAVIS - Beach Bar Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment