Sunday, October 31, 2021

HALLOWEEN PARTY TIME!!

THIS IS HALLOWEEN, THIS IS HALLOWEEN, EVERYBODY SCREAM... 

This is NOT a drill people, it's finally Halloween!! There's so much fun to be had today and it's all about to start kicking off for me as we start hosting our Halloween/Closing Party for the maze this year! 
I'm dressed up as the waitress, since I'll be assisting with the hosting of the party, I'll be handing out some delicious treats today... I just wish some of our monsters would keep their hands, or tentacles to themselves... 

Every time I walk past the door to where Kraken is hanging out, that creepy, somewhat pervy, cephalopod keeps trying to lure me back into his room... Perhaps he thinks I'm there as his date, I guess I shouldn't have worn so many tentacles with my Mosterize Dinner Waitress Uniform - from PSYCHO.Byts
Now you'll have to excuse me, I have a party to attend to, and these delicious Eye Balls on the Eye Ball Tray - from Boutique #187 for Happy Weekend - will not offer itself to the guests hehe...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Pink Hustler - Disordered Hair III in #5
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Red Stripe Marks: Axix - Tentacle Body Marks in Fresh
Dot Marks: NOX - Octo Hickies
Outfit (Including Hat): PSYCHO.Byts - Mosterize Dinner Waitress Items
Tray: Boutique #187 - Eyes Balls Tray (Available Saturday & Sunday for Happy Weekend)
Leg Tentacles: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Sirena Thigh Tentacles 
Pose: FOXCITY - Heatwave, Pose 3
Tentacles: [Cubic Cherry] - Tentacles Army
Candy Bucket: Krescendo - Kinky Candy Carrier in Orange
Bottles: Junk Food - Horror Snack Gacha Items in Hyde Tray & Drac Tray
Pumpkin: random.Matter - All Hallows Sweets in Deco Pumpkin
Balloons: {moss&mink} - Spider Balloons
Table: LEMME - New 20's Trolley Table in Glass
Button: Krescendo - Naughty Bells
Spiders: Half-Deer - Spiders
Cobwebs: Half-Deer - Starlit Spiderweb
Backdrop: [KuddelMuddel] - VICTORIAN HOUSE Backdrop in Set A 

No comments:

Post a Comment