Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Time to Pick a Pumpkin

I'm going to take a moment or two out of Halloween Costuming to pull on a cute outfit and do one of the most important things that a girl needs to do at this time of year... I have to head over to the pumpkin patch and pick out this year's perfect specimens to make sure that I have plenty to decorate with and carve... It's time to go Pumpkin Picking... 

Heading over to the Pumpkin Patch at The Main Event, she'd dressed in the most perfect of cute Halloween outfits. It's a HUGE baggy black, knitted sweater - available from Mug at FLF-O-WEEN - adding a pair of bright, fun leggings. Topped off with a brilliant black hat... 
It was so much fun, picking a pumpkin, that I got a little Hallowgirl - an aura from #LuluB! - sparkle in my aura... I found the perfect pumpkins... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: B L A I S E x Ladybird - My Blvck Hat in Dead (Available until November 1st at FLF-O-Ween)
Hair: Foxy - Kitsune in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Hair Sparkles: #LuluB! - Hallowgirl Little Aura in Fun (Available until October 22nd at Planet29)
Sweater: Mug - Pumpkin Sweater in Black (Available until November 1st at FLF-O-WEEN)
Leggings: Mug - Halloween Leggings in Gift (Gift Available until November 1st at FLF-O-WEEN)
Pose: FOXCITY - Heatwave, Pose 6m 

No comments:

Post a Comment