Saturday, October 23, 2021

MASTER... Dinner is Prepared!

I've had this film and it's songs on my mind for a few days... I'm dreaming of going to visit the Frankenstein Place, and dancing around with the various characters, I'd even love a good romp with the young Mr Tim Curry in his Rocky Room... But alas, it was not to be the case... I'd never get to be the Janet I'm far too much the Magenta hehe... 
Unfortunately there's no Frankenfurter either... Just Hellboneddy, yes that's HellBone as Eddy, it's less meatloaf and more gehaktball lol... Still we know what happened to Eddy... "MASTER DINNER IS PREPARED!" 

Honestly I blame Diffthought - the Mastermind behind Ananas - for getting the songs stuck deep in my mind, and causing not just me, but HellBone to go a little bonkers today lol... Once I started thinking of it, it wouldn't leave and well the show must go on... Sing it HellBone... Channel Meatloaf and sing Eddy's song hehe... Goodness me I do love the Rocky Horror Picture Show, I might have to watch it tonight just to stop me singing it hehe... 

What are they wearing;
Rudh
Hat: Salem - Miranda Hat 
Hair: Truth - Athena 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Necklace: (Yummy) - Satin Bow & Pearls Set in Black 
Wounds: Izzie's - Blood & Wounds 
Gloves: random.Matter - Frankenstein Place Gacha in Gloves 
Dress: Mug - Mia Maid Outfit in Bloody (Available until November 1st for Shady Seasonal Hunt
Panties: [CerberusXing] - Pantsu Codex
Boots: Psycho Barbie - Leather Ankle Boots 
HellBone
Hair: No.Match - No.King 
Table: Ananas - All About Halloween Collection Item in Halloween Meal Yellow (Available until October 31st at The Arcade)
Rudh Pose: Secret Poses - She is Magique, Pose 5 (Arm position altered using Animare for picture purpose!) (Available until November 15th at Shiny Shabby
Decor: random.Matter - Frankenstein Place Gacha Items 
Backdrop: TROPIX - BackDrop Futuristic Neon in #RARE 01 

No comments:

Post a Comment