Monday, October 4, 2021

A Visit to Madam Magic

I love this time of year, when I get to play dress up, and I have to say that even though I can't wait to get myself dark and macabre, but then I forget sometimes that I can do pretty magic around Halloween too!!! I opted today for a little magic... A little good magic to get the party started and bring in the magic of the month with a little sparkle... 

To start the magic, I'm on a little shopping trip to Madam Magic's store - a backdrop from Synnergy - parking my broom in the Broom Parking Rack - thanks to Candle & Cauldron - that was hanging on the fence outside.
I dashed in to get all my Halloween spookies, and even picked up a new crystal ball... While I was in the shop I bought myself a new set of Dark Magic Butterflies, in multiple colours - from YOKAI at Anthem - and a brand new fabulous Twinkle Witch Hat - from Neverwish at Salem - that made me super happy... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Neverwish - Twinkle Witch Hat (Available until October 31st at Salem)
Hair: Wasabi - Nyx Mesh Hair in FLF Exclusives
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: random.Matter - Axen Glasses in Black
Collar: MoonGlow Store - Moon Crystal Choker in Silver
Butterflies: YOKAI - Dark Magic Butterfly Sets in Candy & Sapphire (Available until October 30th at Anthem)
Top: TETRA - Blossom Puff Sleeve Top in Iron
Pants: miss chelsea - Cece Jeans in Charcoal
Pose & Ball Prop: -Extra- - Clairvoyant, Pose 1 (Available until October 22nd at Ritual)
Broomsticks: Candle & Cauldron - Broom Parking
Fence: [Lost Junction] - Hypnotia Fence
Cat: JIAN - Kitten Collection in Sitting Kitten (Past Group Gift)
Backdrop: Synnergy - Madam Magic 

No comments:

Post a Comment