Friday, October 29, 2021

Clowning Around!!

The last of a few lovely days off, and tomorrow is going to be another super busy Saturday - and this time I could end up rumbling all over my boss who is being a massive jerkface - but until then I have just a little longer to enjoy the Halloween Spirit... It's official Halloween weekend... 
It's time to let the spookies out and have a little fun, we're going to have to do a little clowning around... 

One of my favourite places to clown around at this time of year has to be Uri Jefferson's FREAKSHOW... I find myself feeling quite comfortbly at home amongst the freaks, and it's one of those places that I LOVE to visit every year... 
I pulled on my prettiest clown outfit, one that I've been saving since I got my grubby little hands on the CUREMORE Freak Circus Dress and matching Ferris Wheel... A few little accessories to add to the look; some gloves, a hat and some Trash Clown, Spookshow Make-Up... 

What is she wearing;
Hat: Moon Amore - Circus in Insane Hat Coal
Horns: V/. VoluptasVirtualis - Akath Horns 
Hair: Doe - Tea
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Eyes: [ Conviction ] - Exorcism Eyes
Eye Make-Up: Spookshow - Dripping Eyes
Make-up: Spookshow - Trash Clown
Outfit: CUREMORE - Freak Circus Items in Dress & Ferris Wheel
Gloves: Jian - Sanderson's Gloves
Pose: Secret Poses - SheIsMagique, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment