Thursday, October 10, 2019

Picking Pumpkins

I went to the store today in RL, and was doing some of my usual grocery shopping... Buying the usual things for the weekend and making sure I had enough cat and dog food too, but then I noticed they have now got pumpkins available for sale so naturally I had to check those out too... 
Yet they were a massive disappointment... TINY and not really made for carving!!! I'm going to have to fulfill my crazing for pumpkins in SL this year!
I went for a coffee in the lovely gardens of All Hallows at Moochie, and stumbled upon their pumpkin patch... Selecting myself this adorable pumpkin - which is in fact by Zombie Suicide at Trick or Treat Lane by the way - I wanted something a little different and this studded one was just pretty with it's purple shimmer it needed to be part of my collection... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Oasis in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Make-up: Astara - Hallowed Glitter (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Choker: Ama - Quinn Collar (Available until October 31st at The Dark Style Fair
Dress: Vinyl - Sammy Occult Dress in Black (Available until October 29th at FaMESHed
Pumpkin: Zombie Suicide - Trippy Pumpkin (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Pose: Fashiowl - Life on Mars, Pose 7 

No comments:

Post a Comment