Saturday, October 12, 2019

Maybe I Should Clean Better?

So while working on a little magic to carve my pumpkin yesterday, I think I must have left the cauldron cooking just a little too long... There may have even been a little love potion magic in the bottom as it was cooking... 
I say this because I had a moment of "OOPS!" while cleaning the cabin today... So as I was sweeping the floors, talking to my little kitties, I felt a strange presence behind me... I think my cauldron is trying to tell me something... 
The unstable Cauldron - one of the many things available and on show from Trick or Treat Lane by the way - decided to show me a little love, I knew that there was a little love potion in the bottom of that cauldron! He wanted to give me a big kiss, and I guess I learnt that I need to clean things a little better. 
Just a little close up to go with the picture, to show off the adorable spider rings from Ama and a cute little Spooktacular Jar Light from SynCo... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Tableau Vivant - Kematian Hair in Reds (Available until November 6th at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Pixicat - Banshee Dress in Black (Available until November 6th at Collabor88
Rings: Ama - Spider Rings (Available until October 19th at Cosmopolitan
Boots: #EMPIRE - Allium Roseum 
Pose: NANTRA - Witch, Please, Pose 4 (Available until October 25th at La Vie en Pose
Cauldron Tongue: unstable - Mimi-C-auldron (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Speech Bubble: Boudoir - Cartoon Mesh Bubbles Gacha Item in LOVE 
Stacked Cauldron: .random.Matter. - Librarium Gacha Item in Cauldrons 
Drawers: dust bunny - Midnight Apothecary in Cabinet Dark Wood 
Bottle & Book: .random.Matter. - Magical Girl Gacha Items 
Science Apparatus: Aisling -  DIY Love Potion Gacha Item in Alchemy of Love - RARE 
Pictures: Oubliette - Conjure Gacha Items (Available until October 31st at Gachaland
Bottle: SynCo - Spooktacular Jar Light in Witch (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Potions: Junk Food - Potions Crate (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Mortar & Pestle: DISORDERLY .random.Matter - Potio Magicae Gacha Item in Mortar & Pestle
Cat: H&C - Angus the Cat (Available until November 9th at Gators MC 7th Annual Halloween Maze
Cauldron: MadPea - The Witching Hour Gacha Item in Cauldron RARE 
Building: Trompe Loeil - Isadora Rustic Cottage (Available until November 6th at Collabor88

No comments:

Post a Comment