Sunday, October 6, 2019

Tricks or Treats at the Movies

A couple of days ago, one of my favourite events to blog opened and I'm very excited about it as it means that Halloween is getting closer... I LOVE this event because it reminds me of one of those things I've always wanted to do. It was never really a thing in the UK while I was a child, but I've always wanted to be able to Trick or Treat in the way it's done in the States... That's why Trick or Treat Lane always seemed like such a fun event for me... 
Still failing that, since I cant Trick or Treat in Holland either, I'm going to just resign the fact that I won't be doing it again this year, and watch some cool movies instead... 
In a local old movie theater, they are playing some of the Horror Greats, and I think I may start with a little Friday the 13th... Before the movie starts I do have a little TOTL inspired look of the day - with some other fun stuff thrown in for fun! 
Yes it's a barely there outfit, thanks to a bodysuit from OOPS - which you can still grab now at Necrosis - but it was purely because I wanted to show of these fab socks and Luna Mary Janes from 1313 Mockingbird Lane! The colours and patterns make for some really funky Halloween shoes for those of you that only live Halloween in October... I'll be using these ALL YEAR!!! 
I found someone else that really liked them too... While I was getting up to go grab I nice bottle of Bubble Magic Potion, a HILTED Zombie grabbed for my shoes, and while I was running away his hand got attached to my leg!!! BEWARE ADORABLE SHOES AROUND ZOMBIES!!!
What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: KUNI - Ashley in Fatpack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: [ bubble ] - Witch Choker (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Jacket: Pseudo - Trucker Jacket in Black 
Bodysuit: OOPS - Danisa Bodysuit in Red Leather (Available until October 12th at Necrosis
Bottle: [ bubble ] - Magic Potion Bottle (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Socks & Shoes: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Luna Mary Janes (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Hand: HILTED - Zombie Grabber in Green (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane
Pose: Secret Poses - Melania, Pose 7 
Backdrop: Pseudo - Movie Theather Scene (Available for use at Backdrop City
Popcorn: Apple Fall - Buttery Popcorn 
Candy Buckets: BALACLAVA - Bloody Candy Bucket 
Floor Candy: Lovely Alien - MedleyCandies 
Candy Pile: Garbaggio - Pile Of Candy 
Dog: JIAN - Sneaky Snacker in Popcorn Chihuahua 
Posters: H&C - Fright Series in Hands Fright 

No comments:

Post a Comment