Thursday, October 10, 2019

Hentai Horrors under the Sea

Sometimes you get less inspired and blogging takes a little more work, others you feel like you could blog and blog and blog... I hate to push myself on days when I don't feel the mood take me, but today I'm feeling like I could get on a roll... Going to start early and you never know I might get more than one done LOL... 
Starting the day off with something a little dark and tentacly I think... After all, since I'm pretty much convinced I'm never going to be Ariel, I'm happy to stick with the sea witch and wear a few tentacles of my own... Deep in the dark, under the sea... 
Deep in the dark caverns of the Lost Unicorn Forest, darker than where the mermaids play is a cavern that is home to the descendants of Ursula... Dressed in Sass and surrounded by her ghostly fish minions, this little sea witch is a dark little horror!

What is she wearing;
Hair: [NYNE] - Pepper Hair (Available October 1 - 31 at Hentai Horror
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit (Including Horns, Hair Accessories & Choker): sass - Ursula (Available October 1 - 31 at Hentai Horror
Tattoo: NOX. - Octo Hickies 
Tail: Tardfish - Hentacle Gacha Item in Tail 1.Black (Available October 1 - 31 at Hentai Horror
Pose: Secret Poses - Behind the Mask, Pose 1 
Fish: Foxwood - Ghost Fish 

No comments:

Post a Comment