Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Anck-su-Namun's Curse

Had a day dealing with customers at work that makes my inner psycho come out... They ask so many questions and expect me to be happy joy joy, when all I can think about is "how can I answer your question without stabbing you?!" Having to remain calm at work means that by the time I get home I'm willing to stab someone, anyone, pictures will have to do, I can't murder as I don't have bail money... LUCKILY It's Halloween, and murder is accepted... 
I stabbed more than once, I cut out their heart and hung them to bleed dry... I left their entrails dangling as I picked up the heart and planned where I was going to start carving. It's a complicated process, but I'm being manically evil today and it's all really in the Halloween Spirit. 
While getting into the spirit I had to dress for the part, I wore some bandages from Anck-su-Namun - a release from Fika - that must have been cursed or something as once I'd put them on one of my eyeballs popped out. Wasn't meant to happen as I started carving the heart, but once my eyeball popped out random stuff started happening, my horns grew for example - though the awesome hair from Olive

What is she wearing;
Horns & Hair: Olive - the Temptress Hair 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Scars: PSYCHO.Byts - Madness Exorcism Set 
Eye Wound: MERCIER - Bloody Missin Eye (No Longer Available!)
Eye: Fika - Anck-su-Namun Eye (Hunt Gift available until November 1st at Hallow Manor
Choker: Sweet Thing - "It's Only a Neck Wound" Choker in Blood 
Body Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds 
Outfit: Fika - Anck-su-Namun (Available until November 1st at Hallow Manor
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Bloody Night, Pose 2 (Available until October 30th at The Dark Style Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment