Thursday, October 3, 2019

Autumn at Whimsies & Dreamscapes

So it's October, and therefore my blog and rambling space will be full of Halloween fun, but it's also Autumn and well, I cannot miss the opportunity to share some prettiness for this season too... It's my favourite time of the year after all! 
Recently I was looking for pretty fun Autumn places to explore, and I spotted one in my besties - Manky Button's - photo collection on Flickr. I knew I had found a place I wanted to explore... I had to check out Whimsies and Dreamscapes, and I wasn't disappointed!
This is one of those outfits that I'm wearing a lot when I'm not dressed in something monstrous. It has that feeling of a true Autumn look for me, short sleeves because it can still be a little warm when the sun is shining, but lots of layers to keep you warm for when it's needed... OH and the obligatory cute hat!! 
Such a pretty outfit, I love this top and denim cami outfit from Zenith, with a pair of Extreme Wide Leg Trousers to go with them... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Truth - Taren in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Zenith - Mini Jean Dress with Bag (Available until October 12th at N21
Pants: COCO - Extreme Wide Leg Trousers in Black 
Pose: Secret Poses - SheIsBack, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment