Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Back to the Classroom!

OK you're probably going to get bored now, I'm still thinking about my Grand Adventure... Knowing me it could be a while coming yet, but I'm planning and working things out in my head. Yet right now I'm back in the classroom, looking at maps and making notes and working on mental arithmetic to get myself prepped! It's a tough life, but if I don't I'll have a nervous breakdown and will end up staying home LOL...
I've always loved the idea of travel, I managed to visit some amazing places in my life including Russia and New Zealand, but there's still so much of the world left to explore. I'm just kinda too scared to get on a plane anymore - flying 24 hours to New Zealand REALLY put me off another plane flight again - but there's a lot of places much closer to home I want to see, I've never been to Italy for example! 
Geography was always one of my favourite subjects at school, I loved learning about different cultures, I guess that's why I wanted to travel so much when I was younger. So the Focus Poses Classroom Backdrop at Backdrop City proved to be the right place to sit and plan my Grand Adventure. I giggle at myself though because maybe it's the school thing, but without thinking about it, I look like a bit of a school girl LOL. The Outfit from E-Clipse Design, and the Stacey Boots from 1313 MockingBird Lane - which will be released at the upcoming round of The Season's Story - wouldn't normally be something that I'd call a schoolgirl look, but maybe it's the glasses or the pigtails, I dunno LOL... I like it though! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: DOUX - Babydoll Hairstyle in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: REBELLION - Savant Specs 
Outfit: E-Clipse Design - Silvie in Black 
Boots: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Stacey Boots (Available January 10th - 31st at The Seasons Story
Pose: Image Essentials - Take A Seat V1, Pose 1 
Backdrop: [ Focus Poses ] - Classroom Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment