Monday, January 14, 2019

Rainbow Mistress

I have always said that I am one of those weird people who love rainbows and sparkles, as well as the dark and macabre. I love cute, fluffy little animals, but at the same time I'm living my SL as a living dead doll... Variety is the spice of life, at least that's how the saying goes isn't it?! 
I'm excited today to tell you two things... Firstly the new round of Eclipse has officially opened it's dark macabre doors, and secondly, well, the event is actually allowing the two different sides of me to interact... October Never Dies, but this month, there's a RAINBOW TOO!!! 
Of course, the little slut in me was screaming to get out too, so I let her wear the rainbows - geez it's like there's a million different voices in my head sometimes... 
Peculiar Things made a cap of Burning Glory for the new round of Eclipse. It comes in an array of different colours ranging from the standard gothic black to a pastel rainbow shaded design, yet it is the limited edition Blaze that won my attention!! It gave me a feeling of power, RAINBOW POWER, a mistress type dominance that I never knew I had, hence why now I'm going to start sharing some of Mistress's Rules - a release from -Extra- along with this pose for Suicide Dollz. Just a note about the pose, it's part of a couple pose, the other side of this is in front of her, a submissive on their knees... Felt funny being in the dominant role for a change, not something I'll ever get used to LOL!! 

What is she wearing;
Hat: peculiar things - Burning Glory Cap in Blaze, limited edition (Available until January 31st at Eclipse
Hair: Doe - Sweetum in Gingers 
Ears: Swallow - Pizie Ears 0.1 
Earrings: [Cubic Cherry] - Mull Earrings (Available until January 31st at Eclipse
Collar: SongBird - The Favourite Collar (Available until January 25th at Suicide Dollz
Jacket: PSEUDO - Shelby Jacket in Black 
Top: [I<3F] - Top 04 
Pose: -Extra- - Listen Carefully (Available until January 25th at Suicide Dollz
Backdrop: FOXCITY - RGB Drive (Available for use at Backdrop City)
Art: -Extra- - Mistress's Rules (Available until January 25th at Suicide Dollz

No comments:

Post a Comment