Sunday, January 20, 2019

The Wolf and His Red Riding Hood

It's been a while since I was able to take a picture with someone, so I am going to restart taking pictures with people just because I can. It's something that I want to do more of, and shouldn't we be doing more of what we love?! 
I know I'm procrastinating the start of my Grand Adventure, but it can wait, today I was able to get hold of my favourite Puppy and get him to pose with me in a pose I've been waiting to do since Halloween. 
A little Red Riding Hood-esque, victim in the woods... 
The entire reason behind this pose was the amazing toksik Ensnare Outfit that I've had hidden away in my hoard for far too long now. It was very Red Riding Hood based, and so for me there was only one person that I could have accompany me in a pose for this outfit. 
The pose I chose to use is one from Reve Obscura, it's a Little Red Pose and it's built with the huge wolf avatars in mind. 
It was nice to be able to spend some time with Kal, and nicer to be able to snap a picture that I've wanted to for a while... Thank you Puppy!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Maddie Mesh Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face & Body Wounds: Izzie's - Claw Wounds 
Collar: AsteroidBox - Leather Spike Collar in Black 
Outfit: toksik - Ensnare Gacha Outfit in RARE 
Basket: CURELESS - Little Red Wolf Gacha Items in Harvest Basket BEIGE 
Pose & Lamp Prop: Reve Obscura - Little Red 

No comments:

Post a Comment