Saturday, January 26, 2019

A Look at the Future?!

What will the future be like? What will the future hold for us all? 
Will we be exploring space, living on mars and in my nightmares will the aliens be real and will we be hiding from them? Or will life be the same as always, living on earth and with a daily rat race as normal? 
It's one of those questions that plagues the minds of many, things won't change that much in my life time, but what will my future family be left to face... 
In the future I really hope that we're not traveling in space, you know that I'm terrified of Aliens but I know that being prepared is important and well since I was sent this adorable yet useful outfit by PSYCHO.Byts - which is available now for The Epiphany - I couldn't resist sharing it! This is what I'd like to wear as a "uniform" in space! 
I think I look pretty awesome just don't expect to find me anywhere near anything alien looking?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi - Samantha Mesh Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: PSYCHO.Byts - Zhora Project (Available until January 31st at The Epiphany
Pose: Elephante Poses - Unmissable, Pose 1 (Available until January 26th at Pose Fair
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Cyberpunk Capsule (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment