Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Riding Cowboys

My Daddy, Chopper Mosely, is very much a country fan... I would say Country Bum, but... Actually well the bum part is quite fitting too... Yet I am always the first to admit that I cannot find it in me anywhere! I'm not a country fan, certain songs I like, but as a whole the music genre isn't for me! 
Yet Daddy said I should try to get into some country... Though there is one thing I guess I could do that's country... I guess I could ride a cowboy! Would that be getting a little country in me?
I'm not sure if Daddy will either love the fact that I'm country or kill me for the fact that I'm dressed in such a countryslut way... I'll be good, once I'm down with that hot cowboy on the farm LOL... I'll even make sure his hat is out of the way so that it doesn't crushed! 
So the whole entire reason for this picture was because of the adorable Annabelle Set which is available now from Petite Mort at anyBody. Ruffles have always been something I find myself being drawn to, but this outfit for some reason, in the gingham made me feel a little more country than perhaps it should have! 
Also while we're on the subject of new releases, I am super excited to say I got accepted as a blogger for elephante poses, and this is the first time I'm using one of their poses in a photo! This pose is from the Happier pose pack, available at the Pose Fair, and as the set name suggests, Rudh is about to make a cowboy a little Happier!! Hehe!

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Virgo Hairstyle (Available until February 5th at equal10
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Petite Mort - Annabelle Set in Black Gingham (Available until January 31st at anyBody
Boots: kokoia - Silverado 
Pose: elephante poses - Happier, Pose 3 (Available until January 26th at Pose Fair
Backdrop: illuZion - Barn Fun Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City)
Hat: Legal Insanity - Jones Cowboy Hat in Bullets 

No comments:

Post a Comment