Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Isn't MyMermaid Pretty?

ANNNNNNNND I'm back to playing with a totally different feeling when it comes to my blog... I always say it goes in cycles LOL, now I'm back in the realm of the pretty, fairytale me! Sorry everyone, you should know that you never know what you're going to get, and maybe that's the beauty of my blog, it's like a lucky dip every post LOL... 
I went fairytale Rudh style today... The mermaid in me wanted a day in the spotlight and well, how could I deny her... 
Isn't she pretty? All girlie pastel colours and with the most amazing little fish friends that follow in her bubbles! I guess I'm feeling a little inspired since I saw Aquaman last night - the girl in that has a LOT of Ariel about her, dontcha think? The bright red hair colour! It was the fluorescent lighting of the magical cities that made me most impressed - if you discount Jason Momoa being a massive PHWOAR factor! 
The look really came about because of these adorable MyMermaid Shorts from MuggleBorn, and obviously anything hinting at a mermaid means mine will be screaming to be allowed to play in it! From there it was a slippery slope to walking on land style Mermaid - the fishnet set from Vanilla Bae becoming a barely there top and the Half-Deer Mermaid's Majesty tiara topping off the look! 
Now because there are some things that should be seen a little more clearly, like the amazing eye make-up from PSYCHO.Byts, and the cute pose from {NANTRA} I'm going to be a good girl and share the ads with you here too... Don't ever tell me I don't spoil you hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Headdress: Half-Deer - Mermaid's Majesty Gacha Items in Sea Unicorn Headdress 
Hair: DOUX - Virgo Hairstyle (Available until February 5th at Equal10
Fish Bubbles: nani - Dreamy Pond Gacha Items in Bubble Aura 
Bubbles: MoonAmore - Ocean Lover Gacha Item in  Bubbles 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyeshadow: {PSYCHO.Byts} - Eris Eyeshadows (Available until January 26 at Cosmopolitan
Facepaint: Zombie Suicide - Face Mermaid Scales  
Necklace: Alienbear - Pearls Double Necklace in White 
Balloon:  nani - Dreamy Pond Gacha Items in Fish Balloon 
Top:  Vanilla Bae - Melody Fishnet Set 
Shorts: MuggleBorn - MyMermaid Shorts 
Pose: {NANTRA} - Won't You?, Pose 3 (Available until February 15th at Boardwalk
Backdrop: Fanatik Architecture - Lake Chamber (Available for use at Backdrop City)
Flowers: nani - Dreamy Pond Gacha Items in Lotus Set 

No comments:

Post a Comment