Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Halloween approaches. She wakes from her slumber!

The month of Halloween is upon us and I'm more than a little excited. I waited all year for October and YAY it's finally here... I wish Halloween was more of a big deal in Holland where I'm living but since it's so overlooked here, I'm definitely going to be enjoying it in SL more! 
So although I missed the first of the month, I'm now waking up my inner dead girl from her dark slumber and she's going to be having much more control over me, so please expect lots of blood and gore for Halloween Season... 
For now, she wakes... 
She lays sprawled on her Coffin Chaise - courtesy of Violetility at this year's Salem - she changes it up depending on the season and right now it's a lovely shade of black... Matches her mood! 
The lounge wear is nothing more than a very glamorous Circe Robe - from Violent Seduction - but her shoes are her eye-catching detail... These shoes are gorgeous. 1313 Mockingbird Lane made RIP Okobo - originally Japanese Geisha wore these shoes while in their apprenticeship although probably not like the ones Rudh is wearing - they are AWESOME, made on mini coffins... She can walk on the coffins of the fairy dead!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: TRUTH - Zoya (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Robe: Violent Seduction - Circe Robe in Black 
Shoes: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - RIP Okobo (Available until October 31st at The Dark Style Fair
Bed: Violetility - Coffin Chaise in Silver (Available until October 31st at Salem)  
Candles: hive - Floor Candelabra in Wrought Iron 
Backdrop: SEMPITERNAL - [The Forbidden Room] 

No comments:

Post a Comment