Friday, October 26, 2018

Attacked in a Sharknado!

So a couple of days ago, my Bestie Manky and I were doing some Halloween Exploring... There's an event called The Forgotten, which last year I loved and used more than once as a photo backdrop, and was excited to hear they have a new event for this year! The Forgotten is back with new themes and scares, and I really enjoyed exploring it with my bestiface! 
While we were walking through I got more than a little excited by one scene... I HAD to go back and take pictures, I was mesmerised... It's SHARKS in a TORNADO - in the film Sharknado... 
I had to play dress up for the part, I had to get into a Sharknado character style mood, and was very lucky to have the perfect item all into my grubby little hands... 
It seems poor little Rudh has already been caught in the storm, attacked by one of the sharks, her arm has been ripped off and she's covered in blood! 
Isn't this jacket so awesome?! It's a current group gift from villena, a pay to join group with a price tag of 100L but look at this jacket it's so worth that! The Zombae Jacket is part of a joint release with some hideous make-ups from Bossie! Soon as I saw this on Flickr I KNEW I had to have it, but it just seemed to happen at exactly the right time for the Sharknado discovery... It was like it was meant to be LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Tableau Vivant - Starry Night in Windy Redheads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds 
Choker: AsteroidBox - Leather Spike Collar in Black 
Jacket & Top: villena - Zombae Jacket 
Shorts: miss chelsea - Sade Shorts in Mid Blue 
Tights: villena - Fishnet 
Pose: FOXCITY - Masked, Pose 8 

No comments:

Post a Comment