Sunday, October 14, 2018

Magically Making Tricks or Treats

Ever wish that you could just wave a magic wand and the bad things that are in your life would just disappear... Ever wish that you had a good witch watching your back, that could turn princes into frogs when they needed to just stop spreading lies... Right now that's where I'm at. I promised someone I'd try and boost my happy feelings, but right now I'm still hiding from the bad stuff, wishing that I could cast a spell to make people disappear... 
Luckily I have the perfect outfit for Rudh to wear when she figures out the spell... Luckily I have a very awesome shopping event to distract myself because Witches and Warlocks... TRICK OR TREAT LANE HAS OPENED IT'S DOORS FOR 2018!!!!!!
Rudh decided to check out some of the books in the local Magick Shoppe - available at DRD - but luckily thanks to Trick or Treat Lane and it's awesome collection of designers, she can look like a cute little witch as she tries to make out the words in the ancient tome... 
In a Flouncy Dress - by [QE] Designs - and some awesome 1313 Mockingbird Lane "Fiona" Stockings, she's even slicked on some Spooky Sparkle lip glitter - from UniCult - she's dressed for Trick or Treat Lane, but a few additions like the gorgeous hat and wig from Tableau Vivant, and the Moonphase Choker from Candle & Cauldron - which is so awesome it actually shows the true phase of the moon!!! 
Now although a pretty picture is nice to look at, in this case you can't really clearly see the choker or the socks... SO I'm being a good girl and sharing ads for them too to give you a better idea, maybe this is something I should do more often?! 
After all the good stuff, maybe it's time to skip on over and do a little trick or treating?! I know I've got plenty more to come lol... You won't wanna miss this!! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Tableau Vivant - Witch Way Gacha Item in Cense Reds (Available until October 31st at The Arcade
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eye Make-up: Izzie's - Gloomy Make-Up 
Lipstick: UniCult - Spooky Sparkle (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane)
Necklace: Candle & Cauldron - Moonphase Choker 
Dress: [QE] Designs - Flouncy Dress in Dip-Dye (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane)
Socks: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Fiona Stockings (Available until November 2nd at Trick or Treat Lane)
Pose & Book Prop: elephante poses - I Put a Spell On You, Pose 8 
Wand: Hotdog - Corpse Wand (Available until November 6th at Collabor88
Background: DRD - Magick Shoppe 

No comments:

Post a Comment