Wednesday, October 17, 2018

OOOOH Boots... I almost forgot!

OH OH OH I have been so busy with Halloweeny stuff that I almost forgot something totally awesomely awesome that I wanted to share with you... I'm on a photography roll at the moment taking pics of all sorts of halloweeny things that I forgot I had some ADORABLE BOOTS I wanted to share... 
Something that could work well with a costume for Halloween, or as a general everyday use kinda boot...
I'm doing something simple with them as they are so cute and perfect without anything fluffy to make them look special... 
The 1313 MockingBird Lane Eretria Moccasin Boots are actually only available until October 19th at the soon to close LootBox Gacha Event! These are a common colour but the strings are part of the rare set, which can be won seperately... For those of you that want something a little more divalicious too there are some epic coloured animal print ones... I love these boots!! I love the colours, and I know that you will too, just don't miss out! 

What is she wearing;
Boots: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Eretria Moccasin Boots Gacha Items (Available until October 19th at LootBox
Pose: Zombie Suicide - About Me, Pose 4
Backdrop: Astralia - Surrealistic Backdrops in Mexico (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment