Monday, October 22, 2018

Daddy and the Mommas

You've probably heard me talk about my Daddy a few times by now, but recently our weird little family got a LOT bigger... Daddy found not just one but TWO of the loveliest ladies that were willing to put up with him! Two people I considered very important anyway, but can now lovingly refer to as my Mommas - LouLou and PhePhe! Daddy became part of their little family, and they were willing to accept his demon child as their step-daughter! I even picked up two step-sisters along the way... Little Kiki and bigger Kit-Kat are now the Cinderellas to an evil step sister, and I plan on teaching them everything I know in the ways of driving our new parental units crazy! 
Anyway, it was about time I showed them off to the world... Trying to get both Mommas on-line together, when I'm around can be a little difficult but LOOK... A new Family Portrait, all that's missing is the Cinderellas! 
I love the way that this picture turned out... I battled with graphics problems whilst taking it but in the end I couldn't be happier really... It's so freaking cute!!! 
I used a pose from a store that has recently given me the honour of allowing me to be one of their blogging team, a store you may have seen in posts involving candles recently called - Extra -. This is their Be the Leaf pose and it's soooo cute! I love the fact that they make poses for all sorts of different moods and they are keen to see someone's creativity in using them to bring their art to life... I have a funny feeling I may have just developed a new store crush LOL... 
To the new Cinderellas - we'll get together and talk soon, I can't wait to get to know you both! 
To my new(ish) Mommas - thank you for being you, and for being willing to handle my Daddy, I knows he's a pain in the butt, but he needed someone - or should that be someones - like you to keep him on the straight and narrow... I'm glad he has two angels like you watching over him! 
To Daddy - keep these two, they are the best you've had in the four plus years I've known you... Do I need to keep reminding you of the "others"? LOL!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Cintia Hairstyle in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Vinyl - 3am Knotted Tee in Here for the Candy 
Pose: -Extra- - Be the Leaf 

No comments:

Post a Comment