Monday, October 8, 2018

Deadly Sirens in Cages

Every now and then, if you're lucky, you find yourself being presented with an opportunity. How you may use that opportunity is entirely up to you, but sometimes it's best to grab the bull by the horns and cling on tight to see where the opportunity takes you... Today is one of those times for me, I've been asked to submit some of my ramblings for the awesome Ride Out Magazine. I'll admit I'm a little nervous about it, it's a magazine by SL Bikers, for SL Bikers - that shouldn't be too difficult since I'm one of those myself - but I've been given free reign to talk about ANYTHING! That's a lot of pressure... Where should I start? What would people find interesting?! 
Since it's Halloween Season - yes Halloween is not just a day, it's an entire Season for me - I guess I will start there! The MC family that I am part of - Gators MC for those of you that don't know - are holding their 6th Annual Halloween Maze Event, which gives me the perfect excuse for my favourite past-time... Playing dress up!!! 
I've always loved creating weird and wonderful characters for myself, but Halloween is most definitely a time of year when that seems more accepted. I throw open my SL wardrobe and pull together all kinds of different looks, and OK I guess I go a little overboard sometimes but let's face it, we're all playing Second Life and we all enjoy making our avatars look interesting, be that in a sexy, or cute, or scary, or even in a bikerish kind of way. 
When it comes to costumes, there are so many available out there right now, we're spoilt for choice. I love to let my imagination run riot, picking a theme and seeing where it takes me. Whenever I'm given a chance to play dress up I guess I take it as an opportunity to grab the bull by the horns! Yet I know that's not for everyone, some people prefer the ease of buying an outfit or an avatar. No matter how you create your costumes, I love to see the creativity and the hints of your personality through your choices. 
So I guess my question for you is, what will you be this Halloween?! 

What is she wearing;
Tiara: Half-Deer - Mermaid's Majesty Gacha Item in Sea Unicorn Headdress RARE 
Ears: Half-Deer - Mermaid's Majesty Gacha Item in Bejewelled Head Fins Ocean 
Hair: Spellbound - Sirena in Chapter II : Sky 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mouth Blood: ARISE - Lip Blood in Tone 3 
Collar: CURELESS&DISORDERLEY - Trapped Collar in 
Pearls: League - Double Stranded Soft Pearl Necklace (No Longer Available!)
Body Scales: Waldorf Design - Turn into Mermaid in Blue 
Outfit: Moon Amore - Ocean Lover Gacha Items in Pseudo Mermaid Outfit RARE 
Tank: The Cove - Mer Tank 

No comments:

Post a Comment