Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Cheer Captain of Monster High

Did ya ever see a children's tv show called Monster High? Honestly, I think I may have mentioned it before, but if I was a kid again I'd love it... Heck I love it now and I'm supposed to be an adult! It's based on the children of horror monsters, so there's a Frankie Stein and a Draculaura - for example. They even have a collection of DOLLS! Seriously, why couldn't I have had dolls like this when I was a kid? Then it would have been a case of "Barbie? Who the F**k is Barbie?" 
Anyway, I got my hands on a few items recently, that I never thought of putting together, until miraculously it seemed to just happen, and well... I got the cartoon theme song in my head, so the picture HAD to come to life... Let's head to Monster High and meet captain of the cheer squad... Rudhie!
Taken in the school gymnasium - at the very awesome new sim from the creators of Elysion for Halloween, The Upside Down, which YES is paid entry into the group but it's SO worth every linden spent. 
The captain of the cheer squad, wearing her Scream Team Uniform - from the house of 1313 Mockingbird Lane - shakes out her pompoms and gets ready for rehearsals... Luckily it seems that even though the dance was last night, Carrie didn't set fire to the gym again, but where the heck is the rest of the squad?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Truly Outrageous Hair in Graffiti (Available until November 15th at The Epiphany
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Make-up & Eyes: (Nylon Outfitters) - Face Paint Set in Toxic Zombie (Available until November 6th at Collabor88
Collar: CURELESS&DISORDERLY - TRAPPED COLLAR in Dead 
Uniform: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Scream Team in F-U (Available until November 1st at Ironwood Hills
PomPoms: REIGN.- NOSEBLEEDS Gacha Items in POM POMs PINK 
Pose: FOXCITY - Fixated, Pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment