Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Torturing the Angels

It's funny, sometimes something can either bring out your good or bad sides... Today I'm actually using a backdrop for something that I already allowed my dark side to lovingly play with, now the somewhat angelic side of me is getting a turn too... I say somewhat because well it's ME, it's never gonna be totally angelic, and well from the looks of it, Angel Rudh has been a bad little Angel!
This little Angel is obviously in trouble for something, she's been forced into a submissive pose - thanks to one of a series of poses released by Zombie Suicide - she's also been roped and bitten if her bruises are anything to go by?! 
I will say I love that her halo still shines - thanks to this awesome hair and accessory from Doe - and her outfit is angelic white, yet that Nephthys Top - from MuggleBorn - has been wrenched open and she's been tortured with Needles through her nipples - thanks to Ama's Needled Piercings - channelling her inner grace to get through the pain...
It's a skill I wish I had sometimes!


What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Have Mercy in Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: MuggleBorn - Nephthys Top 
Bruises: antielle - Bites & Hickies (No Longer Available!)
Rope Marks: Chemical Princess - Rope Marks Tattoo (No Longer Available!)
Nipple Piercings: Ama - Needled V1 (Right) & V2 (Left) 
Wings: Blueberry - Icon Angel Wings in White 
Shorts: BOOM - Cozy Shorts in Sugar 
Pose: Zombie Suicide - Submissive, Pose 4 
Backdrop: SEMPITERNAL - The Forbidden Room 

No comments:

Post a Comment