Sunday, September 23, 2018

A Spoonful of Sugar makes colours go BRIGHT!

I wanted to do something totally random today, something that's not my norm, and I have to say I think I managed to pull it off... Colours I normally tend to avoid and sparkles too but today it's in honour of a really good charity... Spoonful of Sugar is a charity that is raising money for Doctors without Borders, and one of my addiction stores has a bumper charitable donation list that I simply couldn't resist sharing... 
The bumper release of goodies comes from PSYCHO.Byts... None of it is new, but a lot of these items are at 50% with a couple being at 100% of the cost going to the charity. The glasses for example, a pair of Game Girl Geek Glasses, that come with a HUD for multiple colour changes of frames and lens have a 100% donation to the charity. 
I added a few more pretties from PSYCHO.Byts and a few pretties from Ama that I picked up at the LootBox
It's not my usual style but it's fun and works well to share these awesome goodies, just remember to pop to the Spoonful of Sugar Event and grab these PSYCHO.Byts things to help this wonderful cause!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Jacica (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Jewels: PSYCHO.Byts - Harajuku Facial Stickers (Available until September 30th at Spoonful of Sugar Festival
Glasses: PSYCHO.Byts - GAME GIRL Geek Glasses (Available until September 30th at Spoonful of Sugar Festival
Freckles: PSYCHO.Byts - Glennie Freckles Pack (Available until September 30th at Spoonful of Sugar Festival
Lipstick:  PSYCHO.Byts - Momotaro Lipsticks 
Collar: AMA - Diamond Collar and Cuffs Set (Available until September 26th at The Liaison Collaborative
Gems: Ama - Immortalis Gacha Items (Available until October 19th at LootBox
Pose: Secret Poses - Male Pack, 1-1 (Available until September 28th The Men Jail Event
Backdrop: THE BEARDED GUY - The Grid Classic - Backdrop RARE (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment