Thursday, September 6, 2018

Mmmmm Donuts

You may have guessed by now that I have a bit of a penchant for Pizza... I LOVE Pizza, it's one of my favourite kinds of naughties and I'd eat it every day if I could lol, but Pizza is a main course, what about Dessert?! Some people reach for ice cream, others chocolate, fruit is popular too but for me it's CAKE! I love cake, and in fact there is one type of cake I love more than others... DOUGHNUTS - or Donuts for the Americanese people out there!
Yes I wrote it with the American Spelling in my picture, Doughnuts is just too long of a word otherwise LOL... BUT BUT BUT Look at all the doughnutty goodness... It's on the walls - thanks to a pose backdrop from astralia - bouquets and jewellery made of doughnuts, and even my thoughts are appearing as little doughnut words over my head - thanks to dust bunny... 
Though I will say it's a little evil all this sugary goodness, I've come over all pink... I even chose to wear a pink version of this adorable little Breezy Babydoll from epoch!! I chose to wear pink... What is wrong with me?! Must be all the sugary icing... Never fear though, if pink's not your thing, this adorable dress - which you can grab at Suicide Dollz until September 7th, TOMORROW -  is available in LOTS of colours and patterns!!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Doe - Sherry Gacha Item in Colors (Available until September 30th at The Arcade
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace & Bracelet: Canimal - Eat Donut!! (No Longer Available!)
Dress: epoch - Breezy Babydoll in Pink (Available until September 7th at Suicide Dollz
Bouquet: ERSCH - Sugar Lvl Gacha in Bouquet RARE 
Pose: Image Essentials - Showcase, Pose 5
Letters: dust bunny - donut letters 
Backdrop: Astralia - Surrealistic Backdrops in Sprinkles 

No comments:

Post a Comment