Saturday, September 22, 2018

Ooops... Daddy left the Closet unlocked...

Uh oh... Daddy's gone away and left the toy closet door open... Whatever will a good little girl like me do... Oh who am I kidding, there's nothing good little girl about me. We all know that as it's Rudh standing there, I'd be reaching into that cabinet and taking a few things to enjoy. I'd probably end up in a lot of trouble for it, but that's what I do!! 
It's Daddy's fault for leaving the toy cabinet open... Right? 
I'm so in love with this cabinet it's just awesome, stuffed full of all the toys that a girl like me could possibly want. Who needs Santa when Daddy has a toy closet like this?!
The closet is actually called "The Closet of D" and it's available from FAPPLE in a complete set with the rope bound chair and the chest, as well as some other awesome decorative accessories... 
I'd also like to take a moment to point out my gorgeous outfit. It's a perfect outfit for a kinky girl and well sometimes all of us get a little kinky like that right? It's the Coles Sexy Wear outfit from MuggleBorn, which can be worn with a longer or shorter skirt at the back... 
Now while Daddy's away, this little girl will play, no matter the consequences later... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Polly in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: MuggleBorn - Coles Sexy Wear (Available until September 24th at Level
Shoes: [BREATHE] - Katashi Heels in Black 
Pose: Zombie Suicide - About Me, Pose 6 (Available until September 30th at Imaginarium
Furniture: Fapple - Closet of D 
House: Scarlet Creative - Prairie Cottages 

No comments:

Post a Comment