Thursday, September 27, 2018

Commitment Issues won't hold her down. She's coming out to play!

Wow it's not even October and I'm already letting my inner dead girl have all of the control... She's letting the Halloween loving me run riot, and since it's not really a holiday that is widely celebrated in the Netherlands, I'm running amok in SL!!! 
There's gonna be lots of blood and gore and my face is even going to be wounded again - I'll be honest I've missed my face scars immensely - but I am SO excited I cannot wait to see what the Halloween season brings... 
For now at least it's time to let my inner dead girl out of her padded cell... Come into the light living dead Rudh... 
This outfit is the entire reason behind this horrific post - that and the fact that it's a coming soon for one of my favourite events of the year SALEM... That's right SALEM IS COMING!!!
The outfit - comprising of a gacha collection from 1313 Mockingbird Lane, and showing the rare dress and cuffs as well as common body straps and boots - is just gorgeous... It's like straight jacket glamour... If a straight jackets were red carpet chic, and if this one wasn't covered in blood hehe...
Come out into the light little Living Dead Rudh... You know you want to come out to play! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Navy + Copper - Biscotti (Available until October 7th at Hair Fair 2018 Blonde Sim
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eye Wound: MERCIER - Bloody Missin Eye 
Mask: Astralia - Fuck Reality mask 
Outfit (Including Boots): 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Commitment Issues Gacha Items (Coming Soon to Salem
Pose: Nantra - Against the Wall Pose
Backdrop: Exposeur - Padded Room
Teddy: DRD - That Hideous Bear (Past Hunt Prize)
Bottle & Syringe: [Deadwool] - Syringe
Flowers: (Yummy) - Grim Parlour Gacha Items in Condolences Bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment