Monday, September 24, 2018

Rescue Me from the Shadow Man

As it's nearly Halloween, I decided one dark night to head out on my own to do a little ghost hunting. Armed with some of the tools I'd collected after watching one too many episodes of Ghost Adventures, I walked a little too far, ending up in a dark and seemingly abandoned sewer. It seemed like the perfect place to bust out my tools and hunt some ghosts...
Until I woke something up in the dark, and found myself getting scared and lost in the dark tunnels... Amazingly I found a spot where there were just a few bars of cellphone signal, a place I could put out a call for help, waiting there cowering in the dark until my hero came to save me... 
My hero isn't the cape wearing kind... My hero is in a baseball cap and muddy jeans... My hero is my Daddy!
Lately my daddy is acting as my blogging inspiration at the moment... I say inspiration but actually it's more like bullying because basically my blogging mojo stopped working and he was standing there pushing me to try to get things done, though I guess that's what a parent's job is sometimes! Chopper has been like a Daddy to me for a long time now, and yes it's proper parenting none of this BDSM stuff. He's one of my closest friends and I wouldn't be able to do SL without him anymore, he's even good at rescuing me from the ghosties... Just ask Zak Bagans... No one messes with Bluto - right Chopper?!
So I had this pose from Secret Poses - which is available at The Men Jail Event - and when we went looking for a setting at Backdrop City, this Paparazzi "Moody Sewer" jumped out... With a few added touches like the garbage and leaves, and the addition of a Shadow Figure lurking in the halls, the stage was set. Throw on a little mud, and make me look scared, and it's Daddy to the rescue!!! 

What are they wearing; 
Rudh:
Hair: Exile - A Little Sassy in Reds (Available until October 7th at Hair Fair 2018 Brunette Sim
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Pants: Blueberry - Mia in Faded 
Boots: sf design - Wellingtons in Ladies Black 
Chopper
Hat: SISU - PARAMILITARY BALL CAP 
Shirt: Lepointe & Bastchild - Swear Ranger Shirt w/Tee Fatpack 
Pants: Lepointe & Bastchild - Swear Destruction Jeans Fatpack 
Pose: Secret Poses - Couple 3 (bent) (Available until September 28th The Men Jail Event
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Moody Sewer in Blue (Available for use at Backdrop City
Doll: HopScotch - Ghost Hunter Equipment Gacha in Shadow Figure 
Trash Bags: UrBaN SpIrIt - Trash Bag s in Black 
Boxes: Mesh 4 U - m4u boxes textured 
Leaves: FLYP.solutions - Autumn / Fall Groundcover in Pile 

1 comment:

  1. this is a awesome job and yes i will be making sure you get the next one up soon... GREAT PIC YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete