Sunday, May 27, 2018

Shattered Existence Mask

I have been all kinds of things but have not been dead me for a while now... Yet when I saw an awesome mask with a truly deadly feel I couldn't resist letting my inner dead girl take over. I missed her, and she missed being allowed out to play. 
The Skull Mask comes from Bamse at the new round of Shiny Shabby, and although the gacha has many colours I was so excited to get the gore tone from the machine! 
Rudh's living a shattered existence and feeling the pain, you can see it in her eyes - eyes from Zombie Suicide at the current round of anyBody which is open until May 30th. These eyes are simply gorgeous, the same as any eyes from Zombie Suicide, they come in both bloodshot and normal eyes and lots of colours! Please see the picture of all the different colours I've added below! Aren't they pretty?!!
What is she wearing;
Hair: Besom - Andy <3 in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Eyes: Zombie Suicide - Eastern Eyes (Available until May 30th at anyBody
Scars: CURELESS&DISORDERLY - Shattered Existence
Mask: BAMSE - Skull Mask Gacha Item in 9. Gore (Available until June 15th at Shiny Shabby
Pose: NANTRA - Rock On, Pose 6 (Available until June 8th at ULTRA

No comments:

Post a Comment