Wednesday, May 23, 2018

A little bit Urban?!

I have been playing around with clothes a lot lately and I've been trying my hand at different styles... Today I'm trying something a little Urban ish... It's not a style that I'm overly knowing a lot about and please don't kick me if I'm doing it wrong, but I'm having fun with clothes and that's what counts. 
I loved this outfit as soon as I saw it in the recent Kustom9 line up... It's from Evani, and comes in various shades that can be purchased as separate tops and bottoms. The hair though, was one that I saw on Solde and decided I needed to try on. It's actually available from Collabor88 until June 6th, from Navy & Copper... It gives me that urbanish look... 
The pose is one from Image Essentials which will be coming out for the new round of Designer Circle, which is supposed to start on the 27th! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Navy & Copper - Lungo in Gingers (Available until June 6th at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: EVANI - MADISON Top in Washed/Teal (Available until June 10th at Kustom9
Skirt: EVANI - MADISON Skirt in Teal (Available until June 10th at Kustom9
Pose: Image Essentials - Fired Up, Pose 5 (Available from May 27th at Designer Circle) 
Backdrop: taikou - dusk backdrop with materials (Available for use at BACKDROP CITY)

No comments:

Post a Comment