Monday, May 21, 2018

Pink and Fluffy with added Bows!

Now for something totally different, a colour that you very rarely see on me - though I guess you see it more than my nemesis colour Purple LOL - but for some reason today I was drawn to pink... 
I guess you my call it my Pink look of the day... One had to happen sometime after all, and I will in fact blame it on the dress colour I chose to play with today. It's all the dresses fault... 
Since it's a look of the day kinda thing I'm just gonna get straight on with the what I'm wearing kinda stuff and avoid the fact that MOST of the look is pink!
The dress and harness are available separately but are actually meant to be worn together. They are a release from 1313 Mockingbird Lane for the current round of ULTRA, and there are a few different colours available. Yet, weirdly for me I was drawn to the pretty girlie one LOL...
I think I made it even more girlie than it already was with the addition of my accessories... I added two pretty leg straps from Ama... The left - Rudh's left with the bow - is a release for Blush that's available until June 18th, and the right is Ama's current group gift, that I will admit is even more adorable from the back... I'll leave that as a surprise for you to find out about yourself though! As if that wasn't girlie enough though I had to add pretty pink curls and a matching candyfloss from Doe's Carnival Candy Collection... Adding just that little bit more pink made everything better LOL... 
It got a seal of approval from my pink loving friend but tomorrow I WILL need to do something darker to balance the forces of nature LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Doe - Carnival Candy in Pastels
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bubblegum: Pink Fuel - Yum Bubblegum 
Choker: *BOOM* - Precious Bow Choker in Marshmallow 
Dress: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Tamra Dress  (Available until June 8th at ULTRA)
Harness: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Tamra Halter  (Available until June 8th at ULTRA)
Candy: Doe - Carnival Candyfloss in Pink Unicorn 
Left Leg: Ama - Marilyn Garter (Available May 28th - June 18th at Blush
Right Leg: Ama - Sophie Bow Straps (Current Group Gift) 
Pose: Nantra - Ready for Blast Off  
Backdrop: CMYK -  2. Pastel Magical Studio (No Longer Available!) (Available to use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment