Friday, May 18, 2018

Boss Mode Activated!!

HellBone is away - finally - and although I miss him, while the "boss" is away the cat will play,at least that's how the saying goes... I think we should change it to be more like while the President is away the Gator will play... While he's away - even though Solde is still here - I get to play the boss more LOL... SUPREME EVIL OVERLORD TIME!!! It's Boss Mode Time! 
I freaking love this outfit... I feel like I'd make a killer Supreme Evil Overlord dressed like this.. 
What started as a random top and shorts - the top being from SEUL and the shorts from PSEUDO at the current round of Kustom9 - that I didn't think I'd be pairing together, but when added together with the Boss Mode Hat - that comes with the Jacica Truth Hair - it seemed to fit together so perfectly that I found a great outfit to wear when bossing around the Gators LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Jacica (Current Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: [Since1975] - Eyeglasses & Condoms 
Top: SEUL - Under Over Cami in Stripe (Available until June 10th at Kustom9
Shorts: PSEUDO - Cabo Shorts in Mid (Available until June 10th at Kustom9
Garter: *L.inc* - Bitch Garter (No Longer Available!)
Pose: NANTRA - Rock On, Pose 1 (Available until June 8th at ULTRA)
Backdrop: [Wartz] - SkatePark Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment