Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Walking a Lonely Road

I'm feeling a little like I should be in that Greenday song about walking alone today... I swear to goodness that no matter how much I try to stay away from other people's drama it will ALWAYS end up biting me on the big bum I have... I'm sick of other people's drama, and I'm sick of people just using me to their own advantage. There's no need to go into my reasons here, it's lots of little things building up to be one massive need to scream. Instead of scream... Today I am going to Blow everything up... 
So I'm walking a lonely road, after the dust is settling, and I'm trying hard to be a good girl and not blow things up. 
I've got plenty of ammunition for my machine gun - which like my outfit and awesome breathing tank of natural air goodness comes from the Fantasy Collective at PROMAGIC - I just hope that no one gets in the way. 
A little walking music... Greenday's song. for the Boulevard of Broken Dreams...
What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Astra (Past Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: Violetility - Nightmare Collar 
Outfit (Including Tank, Bullets & Gun): PROMAGIC - Apocalypse Gacha Items (Available until April 10th at The Fantasy Collective
Garter: (Yummy) - Garter Gun Belt in Carbon Black 
Boots: DRD - Dirty Combats in Gray 
Pose: NANTRA - Valentine's Secret 2018, Pose 1 
Backdrop: (Milk Motion) - Road to Nowhere (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment