Monday, March 26, 2018

VIG Status... Very Important Groupie!

Its fairly early... Well let's face it, it's VERY early for me this morning, but I'm awake after a rough night's sleep. I was kept awake due to nerves and thought's of what if... Today I have a trial day for a possible new job in RL, and I'm a ball of nervous excitement even though it's not even 8AM! 
I felt I had a need, I need to channel my inner Rudh, and let her be the confidence that I feel I lack in RL. It's so easy in SL to be a confident little brat, knowing and getting exactly what she wants, but somehow that's always harder to drag into the RL me... 
Rudh is the kind of girl that would be able to be a groupie and sneak backstage... Emily is the kind of girl that would dream of doing so but never find the bravery to do it... Rudh needs to be the one in charge today... 
I realise that makes me sound like I have a bit of a problem, but doesn't everyone feel more confident in their overly made up set of pixels... HECK if I looked a little more like Rudh in RL I may be more able to exude confidence from every pore too... 
At the Backstage of the Concert Hall - a Birdy Backdrop - in Backdrop City, Rudh has decided to sneak in to see her favourite band in the VIP area... Or should that be VIG Area... An area for Very Important Groupies?! 
She's dressed for success, and already got past the burly security guards, but her Birdy Backstage couture will I'm sure impress the band too... I wonder who it is?! 
More to the point if I could only exude just a TINY amount of her confidence then today will not be so bad... I hope!?! Wish me luck!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Lady in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: AsteroidBox - Leather Spike Collar in Black 
Outfit: Birdy - Backstage Gacha Items (Available until March 31st at The Arcade
Boots: Utopiah - Zafira 
Pose: NANTRA - Valentine's Secret 2018, Pose 4 
Backdrop: Birdy - Backstage Gacha Items in Scene RARE (Available until March 31st at The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment