Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Retro Dancer

Sometimes you have to dance like no one is watching... Twirling around, swaying in time, dancing and singing and trying not to trip over the cat... 
I LOVE music, and will always have something on in the house, whether it's pop music on the radio or I've thrown some of my favourite tunes onto the stereo, I find dancing helps me to feel good... 
Normally in my house we have lots of loud metal but sometimes you get other kinds of music that just make me wanna dance... I used to listen to a lot of 60s music. I loved certain things and would rock out with my friends at parties to them... 
So this is a look for that, a look that was able to come out because of the recent rounds of Collabor88 and Uber!! The boots were from Pure Poison and the dress was from Hucci

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Ginevra (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: Izzie's - Good Old Glasses 
Dress: Hucci - Zhoda Dres in Green (Available until March 23rd at Uber
Boots: Pure Poison - Rainey Boots (Available until March 6th at Collabor88
Pose: Image Essentials - Perfection, Pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment