Saturday, March 17, 2018

Available in Sober, but not on St.Paddys!

HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY!!!
I'm not normally someone that gets into this holiday, I will totally admit that for me it's just like any other ordinary day, but it seems like the rest of the world goes crazy for it! Second Life is over run with lucky clovers and Guinness, and I'm guessing it's more to do with Irish descendants than the Irish themselves... There cannot be that many Irish people in SL?! Or can there??!!! 
Anyway I've said I don't normally get into this holiday, yet here I am posing like a crazy drunk person while standing in Dublin looking a little like a leprechaun threw up all over me... and I enjoyed it too...
Although it's not entirely my own fault... I have a bit of a store crush on a place called JACKALOPE... I've mentioned it here before countless times, and this time in particular, they were not only having a sale, but a hunt too... I couldn't stop myself!! This Louise Tee and Fishnet Combo is one of the hunt prizes that is available until March 20th! 
The rest of the outfit wouldn't have worked without a little mean green... Some white shorts - which I fully admit I recoloured myself but LOVE them just for that reason lol - and LOTS of clovers... Now all I need to finish is a pint of Guinness... 

What is she wearing;
Wreath: Boudoir - Sain't Patrick Shamrok Wreath 
Hair: Truth - Polly in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mouthie: *Boof. - Lady Bug Clover 
Top: JACKALOPE - Louise Tee+Fishnet in AvailableSober (Hunt Prize Available until March 20th)
Shorts: MUKA - Iggy 
Pose: NANTRA - Boys Don't Make Passes, Pose 6

No comments:

Post a Comment