Saturday, March 31, 2018

The Devil is waiting for you...

Guess what?? I am finally at home!! Not at home in my house in Holland, no this time I mean that I am finally at home with my family in the UK!!! It's not going to be for long, but will actually be just a short break... I am incandescently happy, after waking up in my childhood room this morning, I haven't been able to stop smiling!
So I'm going to share something today that may seem strange, but if you've known me for any length of time you will know that the more macabre a picture, the happier I am lol... Since it's Easter, and a religious holiday, I'm going to do something church related! Not that it's going to appeal to the religious types out there...
Go to the church or the devil will get you... In this case the devil is waiting for you in the one place that she knows she will find you... Church LOL... Random funny story. I was on the ferry travelling from Holland to the UK yesterday and a bunch of little old ladies sat near me started doing a bible reading. They kept giving me funny looks, and I was wondering what the heck was going on till I remembered my FFDP hoodie LOL... Ooops!!!
This outfit is from the same gacha machine that I have talked about before, the ANTINATURAL Post-Human Gacha machine at the current round of Lootbox Gacha Event. It's a Demonic Lootbox, and it's possibly something I fell in love with even more than the angelic version I wore in a previous post. Yet the reason I'm sitting outside this church at Ironwood Hills is actually the fault of the DRD Frankenstomps. I LOVE these new boots, they are awesome, and although I bought the colour pack with a million different options - OK maybe not that much but you know what I mean - they are just soooooooo cute!!!!!
I'm at home, the Devil inside is being subdued!! HAPPY RUDH!!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: *ARGRACE* - CHIZURU in Reds
Horns: DOUX - Demon horns in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes
Choker: ANTINATURAL - Post-Human Gacha Items (Available until April 19th at LootBox Gacha)
Outfit & Accessories (Including Top, Wings, Eyes, Necklace & Hands): ANTINATURAL - Post-Human Gacha Items (Available until April 19th at LootBox Gacha)
Boots: DRD - Frankenstomps in Colors (Available until April 21st at N21)
Pose: PURPLEPose - Pose 486

No comments:

Post a Comment